Monday, January 30, 2012

More Epipen Cases

I was noodling around on etsy today and found some nice looking Epipen cases.  I'm not affiliated with any of these folks - if you've purchased from them, let me know in the comments.

BLUEBIRDCHIC
Green Flannel, holds 2 pens, $28.00












PILLOWSEWCUTE
Ouch Pouches - lots of fabric selections! holds 2 pens $12.95














RACHELTREASURES
Nylon zipper pack, holds 2 pens $18.95










I love Etsy!!!

p.s. here's a link to an Epipen case post I did a few years ago :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the second case in camo for my son, it works great and even has room to slide in 2 of the benadryl "spoons". The girl patterns are sooo cute.

Mara said...

We use the second one on the list...pillowsewcute. Works great for us!

Anonymous said...

I bought the WaistPal for a 5k run and since then it's my favorite Epipen carrier. Www.concealedepipen.com

Anonymous said...

These worked for me and the nanny but my husband and son liked the Legbuddy and WaistPal from concealedepipen.com. As a mother I will buy every Epipen carrier available just to have the peace of mind that my son has them with him. Thanks for creating these products.
The boys Epipen carrier are also sold at www.omaxcare.com