Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Amazing Green Superfood!

Here's the thing:  I don't eat enough veggies.  It's not like I sit around stuffing my maw with potato chips and wings.  I'm just guilty of eating too many carbs (like pasta) and forgetting about all the fruits and veggies I should be eating as well.

So I started taking vitamins and drinking this stuff:

Amazing Grass Green SuperFood!  

I mix it with the non-dairy coconut milk beverage every morning.  I'm not gonna' lie - it isn't for the faint hearted.  It's green alright.  I'll spare you and not post a photo.

But at least my veggie guilt is absolved.

They make a kids chocolate version, which B tried and promptly rejected.  The flavors just don't cut it in the adult versions or the kids versions.  It's sort of like putting lipstick on a pig.  So we stick with the regular green stuff. 

You can take a look at the nutrition label over there on the left side of this post.   Look at all that green stuff!

NOTE:  I was in Trader Joe's and saw that they have their own version of this - hallelujah, cuz this stuff aint cheap either.

So, what do YOU take to make up for your lack of veggies?  Do tell in the comments!

No comments: