Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Peanut Allergy: Need some help? It's HERE!

Hi Guys!

I wanted to tell you about a new chapter I'm starting in my life.  I'm adding a new feature to this site - coaching!  I've already gotten my PAC/ELL training certification and I'm working towards my Life Coach certification this year.

Am I quitting my day job?  Nope.  So why the coaching?  Well, more and more, I have been getting emails from parents who need my help.  Creating an action plan for parents new to food allergy was the logical next step in my mission to help those struggling as much as I did when B was first diagnosed.

My goal is to help families new to food allergies cope with the avalanche of information, questions, and anxieties that inevitably go along with being 'food allergy' parent.  I'll help you navigate the changes that need to take place in your lives and how to deal with things like school, babysitters, special events, and those 'well meaning' family members who offer lots of advice.   At the end of this program you'll feel more empowered to manage those food allergies (and not let them manage you)!

Sessions will be in-person and/or over the phone/Skype and will include informational packets to guide you each step of the way to becoming a strong food allergy mama/papa.

Does that sound like something YOU need?

This program is in the beginning stages and I'd love to have a few 'beta' testers.  If you are interested in complimentary coaching sessions, please email me at gabrielle@peanutfreemama.com.


UPDATE:  All my beta testing slots are filled, but I'd still love to help you with (reasonably priced) coaching sessions.  Email me at gabrielle@peanutfreemama.com for more information.

No comments: