- I'm not eating meat any more. It's working out great! It's been an excellent excuse to eat more protein in the form of crunchy Barney Butter.
- B's skin test came back worse than last year. Worse, in fact, than almost any other year. Bigger and wider and even more itchier than ever. My heart broke into a million pieces in the allergist's office. Even though he is still optimistic about her outgrowing her allergy, I am resigning myself to the fact that she's probably not.
- I devoured Sloane's new book over the course of an evening. I didn't want it to end. This is a book that belongs in every girls' hope chest. It gave me an incredible amount of hope for my daughter and her journey through life with her allergy. Look for a review here soon (I promise, Sloane!)
- I'm going to the FAAN Conference in June in Anaheim. Will you be there?
- I created a Facebook page for Peanut Free Mama - come and like me wontcha'?
But now I'm ready to come out.
I hope you'll still have me.