- Majority of children considered peanut-sensitized by standard tests may not actually have peanut allergy
Um, ex squeeze me? A Baking Powder?*
- How to Eat Well on a Food Stamp Budget
What I found interesting about this was that peanut butter wasn't mentioned once.
- Emotional Impact of Food Allergy
Thanita jotted down notes from a FAAN conference she attended. I dread B becoming a teenager and throwing caution to the wind.
- Ming Tsai's Crazy Chicken-Rice Noodle Stir Fry
Looks tasty (and save for the fish sauce, top 8 free, right?)! You could substitute soy sauce for the fish sauce or tamari or bragg's liquid aminos?
- Nuts vs. Drupes: What's the difference?
I'm ashamed to admit I'd never heard the term Drupe before. Have you?
- Dairy, Egg, and Nut Free Oatmeal Fudge Bars
How awesome do these look??? From the Food Allergy Mama.
*for those youngin's out there, I was quoting Wayne's World :)