- Peanuts Anyone?
- Lecture from Wesley Burks (Duke) on the peanut allergy immunotherapy research on i tunes (Via Gina Clowes Twitter Feed)
- Interesting (although old - 2007) Comparison of School Food Allergy Emergency Plans to the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network’s Standard Plan (PDF)
- School Lunches from around the world. The US versions are pretty awful looking.
In a blender, combine:
- 1 cup vegenaise
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- the zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves (you could use dill, basil, taragon, chervil...)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
I made this for our anniversary dinner on Tuesday night (8 years - woo hoo!) and it was a huge success. I was practically licking the bowl (and maybe you might have caught me foraging through the fridge later that night looking for other things to dip in it).
Try this with grilled chicken, gilled veggies, tofu, dip fries in it, cut up raw veggies, pita chips. It's so tasty you might just want to put a dab behind each ear. Enjoy!