Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Interested in Following Primary Research Regarding Food Allergies?

If you'd like to be notified when new primary research literature (research papers) surfaces regarding food allergies (or any other medical condition for that matter), you can set up a notification from PubMed.

What's PubMed?
PubMed is a free search engine for accessing the MEDLINE database of citations and abstracts of biomedical research articles.

By entering a search term and creating an update, you'll be notified when new articles are published that include your search term(s).

It's easy to do.

Visit the PubMed site and follow the instructions on the screen. Note: Registration is required.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pointer!