Monday, January 21, 2008

Tim's Potato Chips

Ok, so I've got good news and bad news.

The BAD news is that Tim's Potato Chips (oh how I love you Wasabi flavor) are fried in peanut oil.
What type of oil do you use?
We start with the all natural goodness of premium quality peanut oil the add corn and sunflower oil for that perfect golden brown chip with real potato taste in every delicious bite.
I discovered this fact over the weekend while shoveling a few (hundred) chips into my mouth and casually reading the label. Luckily Bella didn't eat any since they were Wasabi, but after reading the label (amd confirming things on their website) I felt like I needed a Silkwood shower or something.

The good news is that since I wont be eating these chips, I may get to keep my girlish figure.

No comments: