Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Products I LOVE: No More Tangles!

B has gorgeous, thick hair.

But it's long.

And with long hair comes tangles.  She doesn't get a huge amount - she gets one big mamma jamma right in the back where the ponytail holder used to live. Combing it out is a nightmare. 

If you have a girl with long hair, you probably know what I'm talking about.  I'll spare you guys and not post a photo.  Put it this way, if B had expletives in her vocabulary, she would use them every time her hair is brushed.

So you can imagine how elated I was when I found this in the salon where she gets her hair cut.

The Knot Genie!!
It's amahzing!  It's a stiff bristle brush/comb and it really works - just like they say - without complaining!  It's a Miiiiiiiracccullll!  p.s. that was my Oprah voice there :)

I have nothing to do with this company and they haven't asked me to write this, nor did they give me one (dang!).

I love it so much I got one for B's dad's place too.  I know that he will thank me :)

No comments: