Things I've Been Making:
- Fruit cake
- Fleur de Sel Caramels
- A List (and checking it twice) - Ha Ha! Sorry I had to throw that one in for the holidays.
Things I've Been Contemplating:
- The 6 rib prime rib (only about 10 pounds of 49 grams of fat per serving MEAT) I just ordered for Christmas Eve Dinner. I've never made prime rib before. Is it easy? Please assure me that I'm not setting myself up for disaster! This is the recipe I think I'm using. Gah!
- Making B's annual allergy checkup in January. She's been begging NOT to have one. Can't say I blame her - those skin test are itchy mo flickers!
- the last day of school was today: NO REACTIONS even though there were plenty of opportunities for it. so thankful.
Things I've Been Doing:
- Letting B taste Nutella for the first time (her eyes just about BUGGED out of her head). Don't worry, her doctor said it was ok to try a small taste and go from there. She has tested negative in both blood and skin tests. No reaction. Whew.
- Ice skating in Union Square, San Francisco
Things I'm Regretting:
- The 10 lbs I've gained since I turned 40. Back on the Shred this week now that I don't have to hustle B off to school in the mornings for the next two weeks.
- Letting B taste Nutella for the first time. What can of worms did I open up???
What are you guys up to?