...then we're heading out to Phoenix for the Thanksgiving holiday today.
And since we have a peanut allergy in the family, we're:
- Flying an airline we trust (United in this case)
- Getting on board a few minutes early to wipe down the seat and surrounding areas
- Bringing our own snacks
- Packing multiple Epi-pens and Benadryl in our carryons
- Bracing for a stay at a home that eats peanuts
- Hoping that our 4 year old will behave on the 2 hour flight
We'll be fine, I know, but I'm always anxious when traveling with B. I'm her mom - I can't help but want to keep her safe.