Thursday, October 23, 2008

Site to Check Out: Rocks in My Dryer

Rocks in my Dryer has a great guest post today from Jane Anne at Gravity of Motion.

Here's a snippet:

"I had an eventful morning at church this past Sunday. Our church has a “Children’s Time” where the children go down front and are presented with a quick lesson. After the lesson, they go to another room for a children’s program. This week the pastor decided to use a Trick-or-Treat illustration to talk about sharing. He began by handing out paper bags to the kids. Then he pulled out a bag of Reese’s peanut butter cups. That’s the moment I stopped paying attention to the story. "

If that didn't get your heart pumping then I don't know what will! Read the rest here.

Thanks to Jane Anne for a great guest post and to Shannon for hosting and helping us get the word out about living with food allergies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was a great article. Thank you so much for linking us over to it. I wish that I could convey to people that none of us enjoy dealing with allergies. The best thing people can do is just to trust us when it comes to what our children can and cannot have.