Monday, February 4, 2008

Food Allergy Podcasts?

Hey there everyone -

I listen to ALOT of podcasts (it helps me concentrate while I'm designing at work), and I'm looking to expand my horizons.

I'm trying to find some food allergy-related podcasts and I've only found a couple. If you listen to food allergy podcasts (or others for that matter) and you have some to recommend, leave me a comment!

And just to get a feel for you guys and how familiar you are with podcasts, take the poll I just put up on the sidebar at the right of this post.

Thanks!

2 comments:

wenat said...

Which ones have you found so far? I've only found the Allergic Living one, and it's not a regularly scheduled one.

Gab said...

The only other one I've found is Allergy News from Allergyware.com. They post about once or twice a month.