Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday with your family (or friends) - whoever you celebrate with.

I am about to hit the hay. Present are wrapped. Santa just came and the dishwasher is running after a fun and boisterous Christmas Eve dinner with 18 of our family members (yes - 18!). Life is good.

I know I've been MIA the last few weeks, sorry about that. Christmas has been so fun (and for some reason not as overwhelming as seasons past) so I've just been enjoying the ride. I should be back in action this week so come back!

That being said, I hope Santa brings you all everything you want and especially a reaction free Christmas!

p.s. I made a great baking discovery this season - I'll be sharing it with you this week (I'm off until the 3rd of January so I'll have more time to write - woo hoo!)

No comments: